Marina Vergilis launched her medical education at Moscow Medical Academy in 1983, where she earned degree of Doctor of Medicine in 1989. She took a residency in Moscow Surgery Institute in 1989-1992. Upon emigration to US in 1993 she worked a variety of health care positions until graduating in 2005 UC Davis FNP/PA Program (Sacramento, CA) with Physician Assistant degree.
As a result of her diversified career Marina Vergilis accumulated professional experience in a variety of medical fields, including urgent care, primary care, work comp, OB/GYN, urology, senior care and pediatrics. Through those years Marina Vergilis has participated in the number of clinical research studies both as a sub investigator and as a study coordinator.
Education and Special Training
- ATSU Master Program, Physician Assistant
- UC Davis FNP/PA Program, Physician Assistant
- California School of Medical Sciences, Medical Diagnostic Sonography
- Women’s Advantage, Inc., Urinary Incontinence, Evaluation and Treatment of Pelvic Floor Disorder
- California School of Medical Sciences, Medical Assistant
- Moscow Surgical Institute, Surgery
- Moscow Medical Academy, Doctor of Medicine